Shreena will be running the London Marathon on 23rd April to raise funds for the Darjeeling Children’s Trust. Many thanks to her and good luck!
You can sponsor her here.
Here are some photos of her after a recent half marathon which she ran in two hours and five minutes.
Chhaya Patel has set herself the challenge to do 12,000 steps a day throughout June, her birthday month. She has asked her family and friends to donate to the trust instead of buying her birthday presents!
Chhaya, thank you very much - the Trust really appreciates your generosity!
Check out here sponsorship page here.
Sat01Jul2017Pontefract & District Gold Club
DCT's annual golf day. We are looking for 12 teams of four to vie with each other for the privilege of winning the Darjeeling Cup.
Euromonitor based near Farringdon, are fundraising for the trust. Thank you for your hard work.
Below are just a small sample of the prizes on offer…
• 3 course dinner for 2 at the Museum of London
• Free Exhibition entry for 2 at the British Museum
• Theatre Tickets
• 2 x Sony Headphones
• A free bottle of wine at Santore Italian Restaurant on Exmouth Market
• Free haircut at the Klinic
• 2 pizzas, 2 sides, 2 desserts and 2 drinks at Pizza Pilgrims
• Free game of football and cocktail at Café Kick
• Mini barbeque
• Ice cream maker
• 12 week body boss plan
• Gym box day pass
• Pandora earrings